Wednesday, February 18, 2009

~ADDIE, are you the best?~

The ADDIE model of instructional design is a basic model that can be applied to any kind of learning solution.

We implement the ADDIE model in our assignment because of its emphasis on analysis. Before engineering a learning solution, we analyse the problem thoroughly to ensure that the solution impacts performance in a positive way.

The ADDIE model consists of five stages - Analysis, Design, Development, Evaluation and Implementation. Any other models that you'll have or want to share, please do so :) thank you...

3 comments:

  1. I like ADDIE model....
    easy to remember. n not too complicated..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...ADDIE model contains all the steps..and easy to understand...but dpnd on the developer which one is better..and they have their reason why they choose that model

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really search for the logical reason to choosing an ID model. I have no experience to using any ID model before.Every thing is fresh for me and that's the reason why I cannot decide between these 40 ID models! and I cannot accept ADDIE model just because it's easy, I suppose it's not a logical reason.

    ReplyDelete